Separate names with a comma.
Got her all shined up and setup for the car show. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Had a small batch of these made up. Black shirts with neon green lettering. I have larges. If enough interest I will get more made in...
Car didn't meet reserve. So even though I was high bidder I don't own it!!! It was a smoking deal at $2,200 though I'm never done buying!!!!!
What's weird is he took a picture of an ad that's hung on a board in a gas station or restraunt.
I was the high bidder!!!!!!!
2 door is mint with 31,000 miles. He's not going to derby it. And $1,000 is materials and me doing all the work
It was a bondo wagon. Left 1/4 was full of putty
It's going to sell north of $4,000. Derby guys can sell the motor for $1,000 and get another $800-$1,200 in parts and have a cheap rolling shell.
[ATTACH]Patch panel is all welded into place, painted and cleared and it's baking.
455
It's been repainted once before. It has bondo in both front fenders and the doglegs. It's getting painted back to the original 19B green color....
He hasn't responded to messages for over a year Safe to say he isn't selling it is my guess. Plus about 6 guys are ahead of you
It also has map light and rear cargo light switch, and carpet in rear storage area. It's crazy they didn't mark off power gate. It even has the...
I need to charge a toll on my road as people drive by all the time just to see what's new on the trailer, or in the driveway.
NOTHING happens in this town. I'm the excitement here
Took this on trade from a derby guy. He wanted my mint 2 door so I traded it to him for this wagon and cash. 73 that's been repainted. Has some...
I tried buying this car the first time. They were hard to get ahold of. I talked to his wife, her husband was a cop.
That's not Mike's old wagon
If you look closely at the front fender pic and compare it to the inner fender well color.......it appears it's been repainted
Do you only want a Caprice wagon? Or will any 71-76 Chevy work?