Separate names with a comma.
I didn't buy it. I'm guessing Hillbilly did. The guy messaged me and verified it was sold
With the storage area as rusty as it appears, surface rust not rust holes I agree with wagonkiller. Windows are leaking, it might be the rear...
Thanks, The guy has stopped responding to me now. I told him I had a gentleman in the area to inspect the car for me and now it's...
Looking to buy a wagon from Ft Meyers FL but wanting eyes on it first. Anyone close to that area that has time to take a look at it for me. I'm...
Car is sold
Right rear 1/4 appears to have had some repairs. Maybe it is just a reflection. I'd like more pictures of it, I emailed asking for more
Already sold. I missed it by 10 minutes
I don't have it anymore. Like I said, it was sold about 1 1/2 years ago. I got it in a package deal and resold it
They used the original front seat and cut out vinyl and inserted cloth, end of story.
Car is sold. I owned it about 1 1/2 years ago. Rock solid California car. Interior needed some love but was a great car
Insurance purposes left it as a 400
Worst sealing in the world is the back window seals
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Dis assembled the front end, polished all the chrome, repainted the front filler and then detailed the entire car.
Because it's been restored
I'd be a buyer at $5,000. Your going to spend $10,000 to get it back to show material.
Interesting options. Has air and cruise but someone didn't order the roof rack!!!!!!
Already ordered paint for the tailgate and rear bumper fillers.
[ATTACH] Same wagon as above but without the mags and before I detailed it. Sorry about the frost that's on it!!!!!!
[ATTACH]
Door seals are on the doors.