Separate names with a comma.
Mike is a clever guy! :idea:
That's a sharp looking deVille, a six four right?
Wait.....! Wasn't Silverfox's whale a Caprice????? :hmmm:
That is a sharp 'bird!
Distributor in front, AC comp and alt both on pass side.........yup, looks like a Buick!
YES! And NO cellphone up against his........er, her......um it's ear! Happy Halloween from naughty Newnan everyone! [ATTACH]
The 2.7L has been reported quicker to 60 than the 3.5L. Strange.
Frank don't play! And neither does Joe! :thumbs2:
That looks sharp! Good luck with the sale!
Thank you cammerjeff! I like hearing any details/history of the Buick/Olds 215 aluminum V8's.
Who luvs ya Baby! [ATTACH]
Beautiful car! (Otis....please take note of the nicely done fotos.)
David Buick would be proud! :1st: I must have missed it, where did the car go?
Very nice car! That Evening Orchid paint looks fantastic on that model car, I remember seeing a few back in the day.
Mike Massey can hop out to the coast and help you with all things Antenna! :)
That five nine looks fine! Question: The 2 radio antennas.....are they both hooked up? Is reception better with both of them than if just 1 was...
Tedy, I believe that interior is light blue cloth. My mom had a '77 sedan with the same interior.
Very nice! I like the '73 Impala wagon most.
That is what we on the forum call a "KK Special." Marshall can explain when he checks in.
Last second bid took this one at $5500.