Separate names with a comma.
Boys! Be quiet and sit down! (I bet I say that 20x a day from the driver's seat of my school bus!) Seems appropriate here too, lol. Welcome Joe!
Yep, that :naughty: roof is going to take a whole lot of buffing!
Wow! Beautiful car! Looks like Mr Rollick's car from back in the day! I'm pretty sure he rolled up more than 20k miles on his though. I'm pretty...
I think its ModelT1 and Krash on a road trip to MI to see Joe's wagon?
That's Sherwood green I believe? The neighbor lady across the street from us had a 442 in the same shade. Factory color.
That does look nice for that price! I'll take my 911 in Singer trim please! Santa ModelT1(Denny), are you listening? :christmas:
Hi Joe......."jingle bells, jingle bells......jingle all the way?"
OK, where is the rust hiding on this Mopar?? I like green on this big wagon. 1973, this is pre Lean Burn right?
YES! I had forgotten about the "Desert Only" setting! Weather Eye goes all the way back to 1939 and lasted with AMC until 1978....
Very nice car. Wonder if those fender mounted mirrors are factory though?
Maybe too much hot rodding around with the blue one? 4 cars and not 1 :camera: showing "Weather Eye." Sad.
Very nice Kenosha car! Note to anyone selling Ramblers of this vintage though.............this seller has some good :camera: in the ad but buyers...
We have an '88 Isuzu Trooper with 4 wheel disc and vacuum boosted brakes. That truck's pedal has the best feel of any brake pedal of any vehicle...
KK, that brochure page lists "Power four-wheel disc brakes" among the standard features of the Ghia model. It also mentions a "sophisticated...
This is going to be great! [IMG]
Bellissimo! :drool:
Sorry to hear about your loss!
YES! That garnet red is a great color for these! TY for the detailed update and pictures!
I bet a little Perkins diesel would work well in this car??
That Top Notch reminds me of naughty Zesto's we used to have in the Atlanta area back in the day! Not sure if any of them ever had curb service?...