Separate names with a comma.
EBay link. I almost really like it... lose the spinners, and tell me the cargo area isn't full of speakers... [ATTACH] I really like roof racks...
Wish I could tell you what I'm driving here.. it's 1980 in this pic and it's obviously some late-model GM. [ATTACH] I was born in Daytona...
Well the available powertrains were the same for both models, so as far as reliability and driveability... yes. The ones that go 280,000 on...
My first car was an 89 Taurus wagon, but mine was a POS before it got to me. When the transmission went out, the mechanic I talked to told me...
I'm not sure, specifically. I'm going to look into what it would cost to re-replace it, but I'm sure it's beyond my means right now. That's a...
So my wagon's in the hospital to determine, among other things, why my 4-speed overdrive transmission is not finding 4th. I took a (very rare)...
We've got a 91 Cutlass Cruiser at work (sort've the backup to the backup to the backup vehicle), and it's a damnfine car. I mean it was before we...
Those were so cool. I wish we'd had a big Ford/Merc wagon when I was a kidlet. Wasn't there an even older Ford with seats like that that also...
I agree, the iTrip is a decent product. Especially compared to the battery-powered one I had years ago, where you could choose between maybe 2 or...
3rd row is there, but it raises more questions than answers... Was the Colt Vista a wagon? Was the Colt Vista foreign? Was the Colt Vista...
There's one Franklin Mint model on eBay right now. Pretty awesome... unfortunately so's the price. Definitely not the first FM model to come...
My wife misheard the lyrics from the other room, and now we BOTH have a far more sinister song stuck in our heads... But it's date rape, if you...
Feb. 1984 PopSci, a rather moist AMC Eagle ad.
Ford wagons ad from Feb. 1984 PopSci, minus the text.
Ad from Feb '84 Popular Science, reminding us of perhaps the most under-represented wagon on stationwagonforums... the Club Wagon!
Wow. So if I'm reading that right, all four passengers have an ashtray within inches of either hand... I know smoking was a bit more fashionable...
:bump: I hope it's not bad form to bump a year-dead thread, but I really dig the idea of the member map. I can't seem to access frappr.com... has...
from some old Popular Science mags I took home from the flea market