Separate names with a comma.
If I did get a classic, I'd never want to drive it at night.
The filthy vermin, I dodged the first few then hit a big one doing his damndest to get in my path. It went flying and was still kicking and...
I get the sense that availability might be an issue?
http://grandisland.craigslist.org/cto/3475968407.html Not too shabby at all.
http://grandisland.craigslist.org/cto/3488069977.html Too rich for my blood, and not my style, but sure is a beauty.
I like the looks of it better than that Falcon, and a project would be fun. I'd leave it as original as possible. As for interior decor, do they...
It says OBO, I have a feeling he lucked into it for almost nothing.
I drove my Bug's like the race car designs that they are. More than once I'd bury the speedometer, which ran to 100mph. Now I doubt I could touch...
I like basic simple designs. In my youth I had quite a few old Volkswagens. I've also had a Dodge Dart, Olds Cutlass, and a beast of a 1970 Ford...
I called, fairly had my ear talked off. Good call Krash, he said he bought it a year ago and it's pretty much a mystery car. Man I wonder if four...
The one I saw was white and parked, it had a very 'American' look to it, like a Buick or Olds. The whole movie is a treasure trove of fine...
It does look solid, and I like the look of it. He'd probably go down on the price too. I could handle putting in a motor and tranny no problem, or...
So what's a good bottom dollar price would you say?
The opening chase scene shows a beauty of an old wagon, early '60's about all I could tell about it.
http://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/3464759035.html Looks pretty good.
I called and asked about it, I was hoping the interior would look as good as the body appears to but he said it's really rough. Only thing that...
http://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/3448593844.html Certainly a fellow could walk away with this for a lot less than the asking price. Would this be...
Over 2 years ago my '89 Jeep Cherokee, and my right shoulder, were totaled when someone pulled out in front of me, I was going over 60 mph. Ended...
That seems like a good find.
Now my daughter is playing with it, just like my son did.