wagonmaster

Rare 1960 Plymouth Fury Hard Top Station Wagon

Only one known to exist

Tags:
Rare 1960 Plymouth Fury Hard Top Station Wagon
wagonmaster, Jul 25, 2009
WagonTheDog and 69countrysquire like this.
    • hotroddart
      A 1960 Plymouth wagon is the first new car my dad ever bought. Its also the first car I remember riding in. I'm looking for one for my next project.
      Love your wagon.
    • 66 Country Sedan
      A wagon Plymouth should have made and a nifty conversion, but not company made (not that there's anything wrong with that!). Wish they could have found tinted rear wagon windows and added Fury rocker and quarter trim to make the project look more complete.

      Still, I had to do a double-take when your pic appeared on the random header. Very cool!

      TG
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Plymouth
    Uploaded By:
    wagonmaster
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2009
    View Count:
    6,647
    Comment Count:
    2