Yet another newbie

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Tn_Longroof, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Roadking41A

Roadking41A Well-Known Member

Yes you're not suppose to get it out your head

2. Tn_Longroof

Tn_Longroof New Member

Well, at least we were better looking back then, so the image souldn't be too bad.:camera::rofl2:

3. streetmonkey

streetmonkey New Member

Welcome from a bewbie from Kentucky!
    You gotta watch the back of those Fairmont/Zephyr wagons they will give one mean carpet burn on the backside! LOL! I had my 1st Zephyr wagon when the wife and I were dating back in 98'! :hide:

4. Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Yeah, you need PHD carpet - Piled Higher and Deeper! :rofl2::D

5. streetmonkey

streetmonkey New Member

That would have been nice! LOL! I had a raw @&# for a while! :rofl2:

6. HandyAndy

HandyAndy Well-Known Member

Didn't you mean, "I 1st had my wife in the back when the Zephyr wagon and I were dating'98"

:D

The P.O. of the wagon I just bought put little curtain rod hooks around the back corner.
    I haven't done any decorating yet. I suppose I could put curtains around, paint it black and have baby hearse.:rofl:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  7. Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Never heard of Ozonol? :rofl2:

When I was in University, there were only 8 in our course and the grad year only had 6. We were the BMOC's and they let us use the empty classrooms at night to pull all-nighters before the exams. Well one guy in the grad year had his girlfriend come with him to keep him awake. Back then we had thos big canister hallway ashtrays that you could take the top off and throw like a frisbee. Each class had a steel door with a small window and that wire glass in it.

The guy forgot to lock the door and he and his GF were goin' at it, when his classmates came in for a consult. They came in with a video camera for a presentation they had to prep for the exam. They got the poor guy and the GF on tape! The poor guy couldn't get up, because of the carpet burns! She couldn't move, cause her touche was too sore. :rofl2:

One of these guys was the valedictorian at the grad ceremonies, and he had already got his gag up on stage before the ceremonies. he calls up his colleague, and names him the most heroic BMOC of the grad year, and the GF, a graduating nurse, as the most informed Nursing Grad for any burn unit. Down comes a movie screen, up comes the classmate, and as he's receiving a Case of 144 tubes of Ozonol, the movie plays. Chaos, complete and utter chaos. :rofl2: