Western New York Wagon Lover!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Dana Bennett, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Dana Bennett

Dana Bennett Active Member

Pictures added!!

069.jpg 071.jpg 076.jpg 269.jpg 262.jpg 259.jpg 017.jpg 012.jpg Hope you like these!! I will add more when I get a chance!! I did some details that you can see if you click the photos.
    Dana Bennett.

2. Dana Bennett

well, I did add pictures but they haven't shown up on this post, but they should be in the gallery!! will try to post more when I can!!
    Dana Bennett.

3. Steve-E-D

Steve-E-D Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Oh hell yes!!!! Now that is a toy!!! love-060.gif

076.jpg

4. The Stickman

The Stickman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Wow that Buick Herse is something else. I don't think I have ever seen one like it. I want that 4X4. I love it.

5. Blackfoot

Blackfoot Wagonless Soul

Wagon Garage:
    Dana, thems be some pretty cool rides. I love the Hearse, very tastefully done, would be kinda hard to even tell it was actually a hearse if the side trim was removed. That 4x4 was very tastefully done, looks pretty professional. Get one of them going, the township puts on a pretty decent car show in the summer, even if you don;t wanna show anything, still be cool to cruise out and hang out for the day. You will have to consider making the road trip out to Waterloo, NY between Rochester and Syracuse for the anual Wagon Fest the last weekend in July. We are hoping to put on a Wagon Train of members from here.

6. Dana Bennett

Hmm, Waterloo huh??!! Yea,I have driven thru there a few times and thats not so far away and that would be fun!! I believe next years Professional Car Society meet will be in Albany somewhere around that time as well, I just might get to do TWO events next summer with the cars I enjoy!!!! WOOHOO!!
    and thanks guys for liking the 4x4!! as I said, I did not build it but I do hope to finish it someday!! and trust me, there is a LOT to finish!! Should be very fun to drive down the road someday, Although, I wonder if there would be any trouble with police or state inspection due to bumper height?? This is the first time in 12 years or so that this car has sat outside, I hope to be able to have enough room under the carport soon so that it can be pushed basically straight back and under cover once again!!

7. Steve-E-D

Steve-E-D Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Not sure about NY laws, but we've got trucks much bigger than that driving around here that are street legal.

8. Blackfoot

Blackfoot Wagonless Soul

Wagon Garage:
    We do here as well, but its not considered a truck, it is a customized vehicle and the rules are more strict with custom built vehicles then they are anything else.