My wagons,thus far.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Taranau, May 4, 2007.

1. Taranau

Taranau Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    My first car,in 1980,was a 68 Mercury Colony Park.Light blue in and out.Mighty 390 under the hood.It kept up with a 307 Camaro in a street race,just before it's untimely demise.A 71 Chrysler Newport drifted out of traffic and shortened it about four feet.Our next wagon,in the early 90's,was a 77 Dodge Aspen(Special Edition).Marroon in and out.318 under the hood.A ponycar stationwagon!Yeehah!It started falling apart faster than we could put it back together.If we had credit cards back then,we'd probably still have it.With a Slant-6 for better gas mileage.Next,came our 86 Plymouth Reliant.Light blue in and out.2.3 sideways four.The tranny kept going on us,just HAD to get something better...Years went by,we bought our present wagon,an 86 Colony Park,as it was the only Colony Park for sale within 100 miles of our computer.White woody with marroon interiour.5.0 and a four speed auto.Floater boat.Kids fighting to see who rides in the back-back.The all-American road machine.They advertised the 68 Colony Park as the Lincoln Continental stationwagon;the 86 was advertised as the Lincoln Towncar stationwagon.In my opinion,and yes I'm biased,the finest wagons ever made.

2. the Rev

the Rev senior junior Charter Member

Wagon Garage:
    hmm...a Colony Park lover?!?!:D
    i own a 64 CP,woodie(y)

Welcome Brother

3. wagonmaster

wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wagon Garage:
    WElcome to forums.