looks like a good deal

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by tsynek, Apr 18, 2009.

1. tsynek

tsynek New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Full Fun!! 1969 Chrysler station wagon

Reply to: sale-uyedd-1127690364@craigslist.org
    Date: 2009-04-17, 9:27PM

Town & Country Station Wagon. THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES
    For Sale, 1969 Chrysler station wagon. This Vehicle's Registration is good until February 26, 2010 (02/2010) Runs great!! I am the second owner,This is a great fixer-upper, Very strong 383 engine,there are some leaks: oil, power steering. Missing rear view mirror, and passenger side view mirror, both tail lamp lens are broke but lights still functioning. Nice old school family vehicle great for fishing, surfing or just simply cruising. There are a few dents but that is very minor compared to the way the car runs. I need to sell it because I simply cannot afford to fix her up like I want to. I really hate to have to depart with her but I would like for someone to own this piece of history, and enjoy. I am asking for $1000, she is worth every penny. Original black and gold license plates and original hubcaps. If you need anymore info please let me know.Thank you. AGAIN, THE VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Original URL:http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/1127690364.html