Euro Mod

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by MAK, Jan 3, 2023.

1. MAK

MAK Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Not a big deal but added Chrome covers to the bottom bumper of my E400 wagon. This is an option on European Wagons. Only added after I followed a gravel truck a few miles on the highway and incurred a ton of stone chips. And yes, I know it's not a "BIG" boxy American wagon, but I was forbidden from buying another. Divorce is expensive folks!
    upload_2023-1-3_19-3-43.jpeg
    upload_2023-1-3_19-1-46.jpeg
    upload_2023-1-3_19-2-14.jpeg

fannie likes this.
  2. Doghead

Doghead Well-Known Member

I'm over there in Europe. But have never seen any of these. There aren't many of these older models around. Maybe, that's why. I'll keep an eyeball peeled and then report back, if I do indeed notice one of these.
    The best way to avoid pebble chips is to keep a safe distance from those who cast them. It used to be that trucks transporting gravel were required to cover their load. When they didn't, they were liable for any damage incurred and had to pay a fine. I'd go out and get a quality dashcam. This way, when something like this happens again, the driver of the offending vehicle will have no basis for an argument.
    Marriage itself is expensive. Divorce is only the icing on the cake

3. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I think they add a bit of style. And they wouldn't look as good on a "BIG" boxy American wagon.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  4. Doghead

Doghead Well-Known Member

Those 4 buckteeth framed under that front grille, in that third uoloaded image, wouldn't look good on a boxy wagon, either :D