Chrysler T & C in Charleston

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by merrill benfield, Oct 18, 2006.

1. merrill benfield

merrill benfield New Member Charter Member

Greetings, fellow wagon fans!

My name is Merrill and I live and love in Charleston, SC. Always has wagons, but I saw a 1953 Chrysler T & C in a parking lot ourside a hotel in Hershey 10 years ago, and tried to buy it. Did not win that car, but now have a very, very nice 53 in dark green and tan with tan int. Runs perfect, but I want it all perfect. Does anyone out there know a person that restores this type Chrysler? And/or has a connection? I dont wish to sell it, as I know it well, and love it.

I am an interior designer here, and have a dozen cars or so, from LOTS of English, to fun 50's and 60's American....and especially wagons. Somwhere I have a lovely R Type Bentley woodie, in black with red leather int. fitted for fishing and hunting....by Harold Radford, England. ITs a blast.

But would love to know someone that knows a lot about this car, and or any others that are amazing.

Kindly look foward to any help!

Cheers

2. wagonmaster

wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wagon Garage:
    Hi Merrill and welcome to the forum! I would love to see some pictures of your interesting car collection, which you can upload to the forum or photo gallery.

3. the Rev

the Rev senior junior Charter Member

Wagon Garage:
    Welcome in Merril....sounds like a nice looking collection you have there
    would love to see some pics!!:)
    Cant help you on the resto part as i'm a long way away from you.....unless you want to go for a drive:) ....how quick can you get to western Canada?:biglaugh: