Anyone from Orange County, CA area??

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by 70fullsize, Nov 16, 2009.

1. 70fullsize

70fullsize New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Hello all
    As you can see from my avitar I live in Norway and therefore its a little to far for me to check out one 1970 Buick Estate Wagon in Tustin, CA. Is it anyone nearby who could get in touch with the seller and look at the car for me?? Seller state that the cars is in excellent condition, but thats the sellers words......:)

Thanks

2. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I know just the wagon you're talking about, 70Fullsize. We had it posted here in our Auctions / Craig's List / Classified section a while back.

http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6325

This same car has been for sale intermittantly for a while now. Up until a few months ago I lived in Orange County, and was actually going to go look at it (last year) for one of our other members here (Silverfox), but the car owner didn't seem really interested in showing it to me.

Unfortunately, I'm not in O.C. anymore, so I can't help you. Sorry. We do have other members in the Southern California area. Maybe somebody else can help. Silverfox may sill be interested as well.

3. 70fullsize

70fullsize New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Yeah, its the same car and it doesen't seems to have been any easier to get in contact with the seller. I have emailed him via Craigslist (only email adress I found) but I'm still waiting for reply.

It would be great if someone in the area could take a look at it for me.

Thanks