1994 roadmaster

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Edv96buick, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Edv96buick

Edv96buick Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
  2. jim535

jim535 born in a Ford

Wagon Garage:
    Geez, this eBayer has only 90% positive feedback and a feedback score of 56. Buyer beware! :shocked:

3. KevinVarnes

KevinVarnes Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    They probably removed it because most/all of it was falling off as it does on most of these cars.

4. Edv96buick

Edv96buick Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I have one of these cars and I am aware of the delamination process that happens with the rubber and stainless. The rubber does give you a warning before it totally comes off so most people never lose the pieces they just choose never to put them back. I think it is mostly due to the fact that if you don’t know how to reattach it it can be a problem to get it to re-adhere. The guy who had my car before me tried to reattach the right rear quarter molding and it literally fell off before I even took possession of the car. The original molding is stuck on with two sided tape, which is what everyone uses to try to reattach it. The problem is you need to make sure you have absolutely all of the old glue off before you apply the new tape. I used an abrasive wheel to clean both the stainless and the rubber and when I applied the new tape and the molding it’s stuck really well. No problems yet