8 Cylinder
Vehicle:
CHEVROLET|IMPALA
  1. nitoh

nitoh Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    nitoh submitted a new Garage Item:

1973 Chevy Impala 454

Read more about this garage item here...

2. Caprice Estate

Caprice Estate Dads 74 Caprice

Wagon Garage:
    WOW it is sweet to see these cars in other parts of the world and it is amazing where these cars end up. Your sweet 73 wagon must really stand out when you drive the streets of Germany. Continued good luck with your 73 and cheers. George

3. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    It would stand out even more, when filling up. One could imagine what others waiting in line are thinking, now that prices have reached their historical peaks of almost one and a half € for a liter. We're hoping that new tarifs will slow down the economy responsible for prices resulting from high demand.
    Natural gas- or propane conversions would make sense, only if the government will legislate on taxation on these fuels beyond the deadline which isn't that far away. The infrastructure is there, so are the tax exemptions. But, the public has learned not to trust the government, for very good reasons, here

4. Caprice Estate

Caprice Estate Dads 74 Caprice

Wagon Garage:
    My own 74 is a gas hog with the 400 V-8 small block but that will never stop me from enjoying it. Here in southern Ontario in Canada gas is usually around $1.30 a litre and i know that other parts of the world are paying far more than that. I am very selective of the car shows and cruise nights that i attend and the distance is always a factor. With the price of gas, the engine in my 74 and the shear weight of the car it is very easy to go through a large tank of gas but like i said i am still enjoying this great wagon. Cheers. George

5. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

How great - must be a very unusual sight in your part of the world! Enjoy! :clap: