6 Cylinder
Vehicle:
FORD|FALCON 4DR
  1. h20cycle

h20cycle New Member

Wagon Garage:
  2. Fastford47

Fastford47 Active Member

Do you have more photos of this cool wagon. Check out my 69 future wagon . . .
    Regards,
    Rick

3. OrthmannJ

OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

Yes! Photos please!

4. Fastford47

Fastford47 Active Member

Check out my profile and gallery page, there are wagon pics there.
    Cheers.

5. OrthmannJ

That's a nice looking Wagon you have there! I love the color. We had a 66 Mustang in that color.

6. Fastford47

Fastford47 Active Member

Thanks. Have had a few people suggest a nice set of 17" alloys to give it a retro-mod look. Cant bring myself to do it as I'm a purist at heart and just love my dog dish caps. All my vehicles 67 Fairlane, 68 Cougar and 69 Futura Wagon all have factory dog dish wheels and body color 14x7 steel wheels.
    Are you running the factory slotted wheels on you wagon?

7. OrthmannJ

No, I am currently running 17" Bullitt wheels on the wagon. Long story, but I put an ad on craigslist years ago for some Bullitt wheels when we were building the 63 Falcon Ranchero. We ended up going a different route with the Ranchero, but a guy answered my want add and I ended up buying the wheels, with tires on them for like $300. I had recently blown out one of the whitewalls on the stock wheels and we didn't have much disposable income at the time. http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/threads/shredded-whitewall.5209/

I figured out that the FoMoCo lug pattern and the old Mopar lug pattern were the same and I bolted them up!
    http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/threads/new-shoes-for-the-fury.8317/

IMG_1871.JPG

I have to admit that I am moving more towards the factory wheel and hubcap look more and more the older I get. I actually tried to convince my Father-in-law to go with the factory wheel and GT hub caps on his 69 Mach 1. But he went with the Magnum 500's instead.

My 69 F-100 has the factory steel wheels and chrome dog dish hubcaps. I really like the look.
    Julianna & Shauns house 017.jpg

60Mercman likes this.
  8. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Love that truck Orthmann. Like your wagon too, but just a nudge of a Ford guy. Also really relish the stories behind those two vehicles. Growing up we had neighbors that had a ‘64 wagon like yours white with a turquoise interior. That was a nice car, till the dumbbell oldest son pushed the drive button through the the dash. They traded that one off on a new ‘71 Country Sedan, Ivy Gold with Saddle interior. Have to say I liked it as well. Knew they were moving to Fords as they already had a dark blue ‘67 Country Sedan. Two wagon family. 9 kids.

OrthmannJ likes this.
  9. Doghead

Doghead Well-Known Member

They say that it's almost always the first born which drop out of the chute with the birth defects. All of the toxins mom builds up before becoming a mom have a tendency to get flushed out on the first kid

[​IMG]

10. OrthmannJ

Interesting. So you're saying all of us first born children are full of toxins and have a tendency to have birth defects?

11. Doghead

Doghead Well-Known Member

It depends on how toxic your mothers were.
    Which reminds me of what I read on women who had more than one partner before they were giving birth. Each child supposedly carries genes from all previous sex partners of which have gotten stored in the moms