2022 Old Steel Car show, Union Gap WA

Discussion in 'Car Shows and Swap Meets' started by OrthmannJ, Apr 25, 2022.

1. OrthmannJ

OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

As Bill mentioned in the Travels of The Fury thread, we attended the 25th annual Old Steel Car show at the Central Washington Ag Museum in Union Gap this past weekend.

The weather was indeed great and so was the turnout. I think folks have been itching to get out and enjoy their classics especially considering the late winter weather we experienced a few weeks ago.

There were a number of neat wagons in attendance this year and I tried to get photos of them all.
    As far as I can remember this is the first time I have ever had both the Fury and the F-100 in a show at the same time. I intended to get a photo of the two of them together, but each time I would think of it I would get distracted and forget.

DYPD2151.JPG

Very nice 57 Nomad
    IMG_8015.JPG

I think this was a 62 If I remember correctly.
    IMG_8017.JPG IMG_8018.JPG

Cool little Mercury Comet IMG_8020.JPG IMG_8019.JPG

This fellow left early, just barely had a chance to snap a photo of him on the move. All I know is that it's an Oldsmobile :LOL:
    IMG_8021.JPG

55 Country Squire (we think) with all of the woodgrain/trim etc. in glossy vinyl.
    IMG_8023.JPG IMG_8024.JPG

Chev sedan delivery.
    IMG_8022.JPG

And of course the F-100, for good measure.
    SDNZ5025.JPG

We had a great time and it was awesome to spend the day with our friend Mercman.

JackWagon, markfnc and wagoninsane like this.
  2. wagoninsane

wagoninsane Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    NICE Jeremiah! Those are some nice longroofs! Boy I had to do a double take on that last picture and blow it up to see the for sale sign was in the car next to yours!....Longroofs Rule!

3. OrthmannJ

OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

Thanks bud, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

:biglaugh: I know! I noticed that after the fact. I thought "oh man, people are going to think I put a FOR SALE sign in the Fury!"

wagoninsane likes this.
  4. snooterbuckets

snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

Great to see that 62 Rambler is still on the road and running. Talk about patina!! Holy cow. That Comet looks to be in fine shape; can certainly hints of its cousin, the Falcon, especially in the roof line.

OrthmannJ likes this.