CR: 1995 Roadmaster (Blue); $3,000; Virginia

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by 101Volts, Mar 27, 2014.

1. 101Volts

101Volts Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    At first I thought the photo was of the car being sold but it's not. The seller admits it though. Nice color for the car, I think.

Per the ad:

"V8. Same color and similar to one in photo. My photos were too big to load but can email them to you.

This is a great car. Drives like a dream. Only 75,500 original miles, never been wrecked. Doesn't burn or leak oil. Have some service records. Recently inspected. One of the rear passenger windows doesn't work but it is only a switch or regulator, which you can get at a junkyard. Or new, not expensive.

It does not have A/C. so it needs that. I believe that will run approx $300. Great stereo speakers but I don't think the cassette works-radio does.

Battery, tires, engine, radiator, starter, heater all good. Super reliable and great to drive. Very comfortable.

Selling only because I want something more economical to take on trips. I will miss being able to haul plywood, doors. Great for saddles, sports equip.

Local cash sale only. Serious inquirires only. Will report spam and scams. Do not need to sell car-pls don't offer $2500. It's worth more to me to keep than to give it away. Will remove ad when sold. Will not respond to email asking if it's still for sale

Have original sticker. Just under $30,000 in 1995. "

http://winchester.craigslist.org/cto/4371966905.html

[​IMG]

2. MercWoody

MercWoody Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    the picture of the "similar car" is a buick century. So is the guy actually selling a century or a roadmaster?? Big difference.....

3. 1tireman

1tireman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I would hope if the sticker from 1995 was close to $30, 000 it was a Roadmaster! Of course I work at a dealer
    and some of the sticker prices on them are outragous! Sounds like the owner might be unsure himself if he thinks
    it looks like that.

4. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    He must have a Roadmaster. There's no way a Century wagon would have a $30k window sticker in any year. I also wouldn't categorize the seller as sharp if he doesn't know the difference between the two.....

5. 200OZ

200OZ Well-Known Member

Sounded to me like the guy just used the century photo to "show" the color of his Roady, the vin listed is a Roadmaster vin # too. Light Adriatic blue WB4, 75,000 miles, and southern..... Could be really nice. Could be a good deal.