Not mine, don't know the seller, posting for general interest. Not at all bad-looking, although it's obvious that the wood grain has been replaced on the driver's side door and rear fender. But why not replace the wood grain on the front fender, rear door and gas tank door at the same time? Doesn't make sense. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971...rs_Trucks&hash=item2579a09260#ht_51223wt_1050 Anyone know - are these "cars for charity" things on eBay legit? Or just another guy trying to make a fast buck?
'Cars 4 Causes' is completely legit - well known in the Southern California area. Truly a 'buyer beware' deal though - absolutely no recourse if you get a piece of cr**. Much better if you can inspect it or have someone check it out for you.
Man I soooo hate being broke. :banghead3: The armorall is a little tacky but I could live with that until it wore off. I could even live with the can opener wheels. Looks like a great tow vehicle. mike
Looks good except for the wheels and the mismatched wood and maybe the paint. I wonder what the stock wheels would have looked like? The rest of it looks pretty original. And the engine looks pretty good too . I think the mileage might be correct - Looks like very little wear on that brake pedal. It would be nice if everyone had that many pics when selling.
Nice looking Country Squire. Miles could very well be actual as the interior looks great. The 429 is a great engine.
71 Country Squire Maybe worth a look. I hadn't considered a 71 as I was always interested in the 69. Phil