well its been a while

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by 80cutlass, Aug 1, 2011.

1. 80cutlass

80cutlass New Member Charter Member

well its been a long time since ive been here to even visit,,,,,and the more things change i reckon the more they stay the same,,,,,,i sold my 80 cutlass wagon sold my 84 custom cruiser,,,,,kept my malibu and kept my 90 toyota WAGON,,,,we moved from the pacific northwest to southern kansas,,,,ie:south of wichita,,,,,,,so we packed up and i trailered the malibu and my niece drove my toyota and the wife drove the kia,,,,,modern day beverley hillbillies lol,,,,,,,so i,ve been here where its been hotter than the hub of hades for about a month,,,,got a job two weeks after bein here and fixin to move into a house here in a couple of days,,,GOD BLESS the mother inlaw for puttin up with us ,,,,and hopefully i,ll be visittin again before two long,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cheers:

2. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    :Welcome:BACK, cut! Glad things are going well for you!(y) Tell us more about the move and your new job.:D

3. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Sounds like an interesting move...was there any Texas tea or black gold involved? :Welcome: back.

4. the Rev

the Rev senior junior Charter Member

Wagon Garage:
    want to tell you a story bout a man named 80
    poor mountaineer cant find no shady:dance:

hey pal....how that heck ya been?

:Welcome:back

5. CapriceEstate

CapriceEstate Yacht Captain

Wagon Garage:
    Welcome back! Sounds like a heck of a trip!

6. 80cutlass

well as its been said what a long strange trip its been,,,,,,truck broke down in oregon,,,,the shop took two days to do a waater pump on a ls motor in the moving truck,,,,,thunder and lightning and small hail in wyoming and nebraskA,,,,,,AND ITS BEEN A COOL 100 DEGREES ON AVERAGE EVERY DAY,,,,we just finished moving into the house today ,,,started at 7 am,,,,sweated through two shirts ,,,,i left the pacific north west for what ????? lol,,,,,,but i can say i love seein the sunshine everyday and its kinda like goin from fifth gear to first in one shift as far as the pace of life,,,,,,i went to see some relatives in missouri a couple of weeks ago and the two days we stayed felt like five just cuz of the pace of life,,, and i mean that in a good way,,,,,,,and i did get state decals for every state my toyota wagon trudged through :clap:

7. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

It does sound like one heck of a trip...

....Don't be a stranger:tiphat:

8. 80cutlass

kida funny my niece and 12 yr old daughter were in the toyota wagon,,,the wife and sister in law in the kia,,,,,cookie and i ,,,,cookie was my co-pilot she is our 20 pound rat terrier,,,she did amazing with me but the one storm in wyoming was so bad it was 10 mile an hour crawl with four ways on and the poor dog kept crawlin in my lap so i,m trying to watch the road,,,this big box i,m driving is blowin back and forth and i,m keepin an eye on the malibu watchin how close the lightning was getting and it last ed about ten or fifteen miles,,,,,wasnt much room for me and cookie in the drivers seat,,,,,,and in nebraska tryin to outrun a storm with strong winds and tons of stuff blowin and yes cookie in my lap,,,,tryin to do 70 with the truck with the malibu on the back was ummmm errr ahhh well just fun,,,,,,,,and rev yea its bad when your in the shade and its only a hunnert degrees instead of a hunnert and ten,,,,lol,,,but it was an adventure for certain,,,,,,,:yup: