Color:
Dark red
Engine:
8 Cylinder
Vehicle:
PONTIAC|SAFARI
Tags:
  • Hi guys my Pontiac Safi is for sale.
    Have done a lot to this wagon. Had it now for 6 years. All receipts since it rolled off the lot in Langley B.C.. Tows my trailer. Has the 307 Olds engine with the 200r4 transmission. Fixed the rust in the drivers quarter panel and passengers rear wheel tub. Pulled the dents. Needs some paint. The mix I bought from the parts store wasn't a very good match. Had to replace the front header panel because of road debris that hit the car that is why it's blue. Will include the Pontiac service manual,car cover, 2 replacement front doors because of 2 quarter sized rust holes. As well as replacement interior panels due to them going chalky. Have buick rally wheels on the car. Tires have 65% life left. Have a replacement bumper shock to go with the car. Just did a trans flush and filter change. The rear tail seal on the trans has been replaced. New plug wires,belts and hi pressure power steering line. Rebuilt power steering pump. Replaced the radio with another stock one. Antena has also been replaced. Resealed the passenger side valve cover. Unfortunately the air conditioning doesn't work but everything is still hooked up. Love this car. Wheel bearing seals are in the trunk for you. The tailgate doesn't swing out but swings down. I probably forgot something so don't hesitate to ask! Can reach me through here or my email super_geep@hotmail.com. Looking for 1800cad. Obo. Anything reasonable will be considered. Thanks guys! More pics later.