Year:
Color:
Red With Woodgrain
Engine:
8 Cylinder
Vehicle:
PLYMOUTH|FURY
Tags:
  • Bought this wagon approx. 4 years ago. I am the 4th owner I ran into the 2nd and 3rd owners this past year at Chryslers at Carlisle. Both stated they should never had sold the car. I had all rust removed from the body and new metal welded in and repainted. I had the tailgate replaced as it had been repaired before and the repair was cracking and the bottom had rotted out. I refinished the magnum 500's painted area's. replaced the tint on rear side windows as was peeling. Installed 3 point seat belts in front. replaced all the O-rings and drier and control valve and recharged the air with R-12 it works great.

Replaced the leaking PS pump. This past November had all the tranny seals that were accessible with tranny in car and finally eliminated the leaks. We take the car to every local car show we can. We have driven it to Pigeon Forge, TN. and to Charlotte, NC. Plans for the future are to put disc brakes on front just haven't decided on which way to go. Looking forward to 2016 cruise season.