Window sticker

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by Courtship1, Aug 12, 2017.

1. jaunty75

jaunty75 Middling Member

I'm talking generally here. For the most part, he was building a strong-tough guy image. I wouldn't call "Misty" are warm, sympathetic film, anyway. It was more a horror movie, or at least, a psychological thriller. And by the time of Paint Your Wagon, he had already completed his spaghetti western trilogy. Plus, Paint Your Wagon was in keeping with his previous work in the spaghetti westerns and Rawhide in that it was a western. I would agree that Misty is perhaps the first time that Eastwood branched out from his traditional roles.

2. Silvertwinkiehobo

Silvertwinkiehobo "Everything that breaks starts with 'F.'"

Well, at least we can agree on that.

Now, we should go back and answer the OP's question...can you get a reprint of a car's window sticker?

3. MAK

MAK Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    now that this has gotten way OFF the subject, I to would like to know, can you get a window sticker for an 85 merc?

4. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    Yeah, placing Clint into the role would have required he getting out the hickory switch and to proceed tanning the brat's hide, when the little monster got out of line.

5. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    Printing your own. If you have a computer with the old Windows 95 - 2000, you can even copy someone else's sticker, change the items around and then print it out, to suit your vehicle. I'm almost sure it was using Abbey Reader. The software for that was inherent in the cd used to install my scanner software. Windows 7 and up refuses to recognize software for applinces built before a certain date and Microsoft is even planning on pulling the plug on Windows 7. Windows 8- and 10 suck bigtime. That's why most people downloaded 7. As Linux is finally becoming more user-friendly, it seems that that or Mac are the only ways out:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017