Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Car & Truck Talk' started by yellerspirit, Aug 22, 2018.
That's likely where they got the idea
Illi’s Auto Service began operations in 1946 and still is in business today in the same building located at 401 West Huron St. in Ann Arbor, MI. This set of images was taken for use in an advertisement placed in the Ann Arbor News on December 28, 1959, and may have been used to show off Illi’s new 1960 Chevrolet pick up truck equipped with a towing boom.
Courtesy of The Old Motor
Wonder if the thrust from the blowing gas tank blew that Pinto over.
It was either the fuel tank or whoever was sitting on the front passenger bucket