Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by Krash Kadillak, Sep 20, 2020.
Looks nice Marshall. I hope it serves you and your family well.
Will be hauling a lot of lumber.........
Happy for you Krash! Enjoy it.
Pretty nice rig! I'm sorry you had to go to Puyallup at all for it....
Keep the decals on. It makes know-it-alls go all berserkowitz over it, and you can just turn and smirk at them.
Good luck, enjoy it
You got a project coming up?
Oh, I've ALWAYS got projects 'coming up'. It's just getting then to the 'In progress' stage that's the problem. I procrastinate..... (these are not in any particular order....)
1. Finishing off the garage, along with setting up an actual 'workshop' in one half....
2. Re-do of my home office. This one is SUPPOSED to be starting right after Christmas, but I'm not really sure how I want it to look. One half will be my 'home office', with computer and all, other half will be a 'hobby area' for model-building, and some display on walls for models and collectables....
3. Built-in seating on backyard deck. Our backyard is somewhat small, but the deck we had put in in 2011 is quite large, around 12' x 19'.....but there's no railing around it. I found these 'Dekmate seating brackets, and I'm going to be putting seating all around the perimeter of the deck (except where it attaches to the house....) (see image below...)
4. Tear-out and rebuild of the kitchen pantry
5. Cabinets in laundry room.
I bet it's a playground for the grandkids. Or a home theater.
Oops, spoke too late!
I have always liked that seating idea for decks. Looks nice and is very practical.