The Wagon Queen Family Truckster

Discussion in 'Cosmetic & Restoration' started by nomadsllc, Aug 20, 2018.

1. nomadsllc

nomadsllc New Member

Hi Folks,
    Just picked up a 1985 Country Squire wagon that I am planning on turning into the "Wagon Queen Family Truckster"... I'm starting out with a very solid vehicle, but I need a couple of parts/source suggestions... I'm looking for the rear gate support cable and the tailgate window regulator. Also some of door opening rubber gaskets are torn...Anyone have a source for rubber goods? Thanks in advance for any light that anyone could shed on these items....The Nomad

2. Silvertwinkiehobo

Silvertwinkiehobo "Everything that breaks starts with 'F.'"

Check with J.C. Whitney first, although navigating their website's a bit of a headache. If they still have paper catalogs, get one, and the pages devoted to rubber goods will have a cross-section of each rubber piece they sell; just see which one or ones are the closest to yours. If that doesn't pan out, try Green Sales Co. in Ohio, they specialize in obsolete NOS Ford parts.

3. OrthmannJ

OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

Welcome aboard nomadsllc. Lots of good info on here. There are a few folks that have done Trucksters already that could provide the answers you are looking for.