I started the steering wheel fix since I can't find one. Many many cracks. So, I took it off, removed the criuse control switches and wiring and cleaned. My wife is a sucker and she had bought "Mighty Putty" from the tv. That stuff works! I have about 60% of the cracks filled. Then I'll have to sand and paint. The key is to paint and paint and paint apparently. Hopefully I can find paint that will stick well to the plastic. Being a Mercuy the wheel face was a clear plastic that was bad too so I took that all out. I'm wondering if I can replace that by pouring expoxy in the grove. Anyway that's what I'm doing this week.