New to the forum

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by PassatMama, Jan 16, 2012.

1. goatless

goatless Pontiac Man

Wagon Garage:
    Hey there PassatMama, welcome! Let's see a pic of your wagon.
    My profile may only show my big Bonneville wagon, but in reality I've got my own Passat Mama and she's on her 3rd Passat wagon. The first was a 1999, followed by a 2003 and currently a 2008. All have been the turbo 4 with manual trans. Her 2008 was one of the last Passat wagons to get the 6 speed as VW discontinued the manual trans in the US halfway through the model year.

2. PassatMama

PassatMama When is a wagon not a wagon?

Wagon Garage:
    Goatless, if you've got a PassatMama of your own, she's alright by me! LOL. The Vdub is a reliable product and doesn't let a mama down in her time of need.

3. 73super

73super Well-Known Member

Welcome,

I think I'd sway you away from the Falcons. MOST of them were six bangers and if you want to haul your trailer around I'd go for V8 power. You want a good heavy car with a good power plant. So many to chose from. Some of my personal favorites are the mid 60's Chevys (Caprice), Buicks vistas, Pontiacs.. the list is huge. Or a nice full sized Ford Country Squire wagon.. All awesome. Depends on how many creature comforts you want too. If you want AC, and some of the bells and whistles that make driving a little more enjoyable (to some) then you may want to even think about going with a 70's or 80's version. Good luck in your search and send us pics when you acquire something. Would love to see the pics of your trailer! Again.. welcome to the forum. :tiphat:

4. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    What are you using as photo developing solution? Even Moby Dick's mother didn't take 5 years to give him birth. I showed you my pics. When are you showing us yours?

5. AaronKingETA

AaronKingETA ELVIS Tribute Artist..

Wagon Garage:
    Welcome From Altoona Pa.

Attached Files: