Well, it took me quite a bit of time, but I have one seat frame ready to reinstall. Now I just need a car to put it in. I spent a lot of time this week trying to get my carpet clean. After throwing a number of household cleaning tricks as well as several commercial cleaners that I've had great luck with in the past, I've decided the carpet isn't worth saving. Since getting the seats out is ridiculously easy, I'm just going to put this carpet back in again and I'll replace the whole thing later on. I dismantled the power seat rails to get them cleaned off as shown above. I also opened up each motor to check for corrosion, cleaned the drive brushes and then sanded and painted the motor housings. I primed and painted one of the rails and used Rust Bullet on the other one. We'll see if one holds up any better than the other. Rust Bullet is a pretty thick coating, and they recommend two coats! I didn't bother with the second coat since these were going inside the car and weren't going to be exposed to the elements much anymore. Time will tell if that was a bad decision or not. Word to the wise, the Rust Bullet instructions state very clearly to wear gloves as the coating is very hard to get off of your skin. They really mean that folks. I got cocky and neglected to put on the gloves that were laying right on the table. It took me about half an hour to get the stuff off of my hands using an S.O.S. (steel wool) pad. I think Rust Bullet would really be best used on a surface that can be rolled or painted. My seat frame had many nooks and crannies and I used a brush. It doesn't look smooth at all but since it's under the seat I don't care. Here's some shots of the seat frame just before and after Rust Bullet. After I finished up coating the second frame rail with Rust Bullet, I hit it with some black enamel to make it match the first one. I cleaned up all of the drive lines and then reassembled it. It was a buttload of work but it was really satisfying and, for something that no one will ever see, it really looks fantastic. After I got everything put together again, I took a drive down to the body shop where the wagon has been all week. It's all done, they just didn't have it cleaned up yet. They were willing to let me have it back but they really wanted to clean it first. The interior was pretty dusty from the grinding and metal work, and the outside was so coated in road dust from the trucks going by today that you couldn't even see in the windows. I didn't want to rush them, and I'm not really in any hurry to tackle that other seat frame so I told them that I'll pick it up when they are done with it. Here are some photos of my repaired floor pans and new coating. I think I'm done for the week now. I picked myself up a Slurpee on the way home and I think I'll work on indoor stuff for the rest of the weekend. The Mrs is back from Mexico tomorrow night so I should probably do some housework and laundry before she gets back anyway. Guess my bachelor days are over...again.