Install curtains?

Discussion in 'Cosmetic & Restoration' started by solvebring, Apr 28, 2022.

1. solvebring

solvebring New Member

So, I've tried to search the forum but haven't really found anything on it, so I thought I'd ask. I mean, why invent the wheel twice when someone might have already done a better job.

My question is: has anyone in there installed curtains in their station wagon? ... You know, kind of like a camper or a hearse?

[​IMG]

I would like to do so, instead of tinting the windows and so on. Imho "hearse curtains" (not necessarily funeral drapes) are much more fun than simple tint – nice blue curtains in a stylish fabric could really add to my longroof. At least that's what I hope for. :D[​IMG]

I'm thinking of getting self-adhesive, flexible curtain tracks, to fasten on the inner sealing trim. In that way I may avoid permanent changes/damages to the interior. What do you guys think? :bouncy:

Attached Files:

2. wagoninsane

wagoninsane Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    That would be cool, I always think of doing the same for my Vista. I have found venican type blinds that are custom built to fit the shape of the rear windows on Ebay but they are pricey. Keep us posted I'm interested in what you come up with!....Longroofs Rule!