Hello everyone it's been a while since I've been on

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by 59 wagon man, Jan 21, 2017.

1. 59 wagon man

59 wagon man Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Hello well wife is kept me busy for the past two or three months between work and family holidays and vacation. Hope everyone is having a healthy and happy holidays and we did manage to go on an interesting road trip after Christmas between New Year's We started out at sea world in Orlando then headed up to the Okefenokee swamp in Waycross Georgia then from there several museums the New Year's Eve possum drop a railroad train from Blue Ridge Georgia on which we actually saw snow. We went to several places to see Christmas lights including the Atlanta motor Speedway and Callaway Gardens. We took a New Year's day hike in Providence Canyon State Park Georgia which looks like a small Grand Canyon. let's just go a little bit further dad turned into a 3 mile hike down into the valley in which we had to cross a couple little streams I should a listen to the Ranger when he said it's too wet down there. We also went to at drive through animal Park which was the best thing we did All kinds of animals that you could read but I would recommend renting one of their cars Yep when we first saw their vehicles they were scary to gett in to no window glass just bars across the windows dirt and mold all over but as soon as we crossed the gate we knew why. Several kinds of deer pigs zebra Buffalo etc. surround your vehicle looking for food and it was absolutely hysterical. These pictures were from the start of our trip and I forgot to mention we stopped at the Atlanta zoo and get to see the panda bears which was pretty cool

Attached Files:

ModelT1 and fannie like this.
  2. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Wow, nice vacation. Good to hear from you. Hope your family is well and you all enjoyed the holidays.

This is nice what's this about?

[​IMG]

ModelT1 likes this.
  3. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    Thanks for the report. We love seeing animals and hiking in the boonies too so enjoyed your adventure.:clap:

4. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Good to hear from you again!