Dodge Aries/ Plymouth Reliant Wagons

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Wagonmeister, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Wagonmeister

Wagonmeister New Member

To those who like these wagons: There are presently two wagons available, perhaps a third. It is getting impossible to find good clean parts for these wagons. One is in Richmond, California; the other in a yard in Salt Lake City. There might be another one available; I'll have to check. There is an 88 Reliant Wagon in Tallahassee Florida. Just Found: 82 LeBaron wagon in Lynnwood, Washington. Rear quarter glass, liftgate, doors, steering column, radio. Impossible to find items priced right would be the rear quarter glass, rear liftgate, rear liftgate heated rear windshield, any nameplates from fenders or liftgate and front grille.

As a longtime collector, I know how hard it is to find these parts at a reasonable cost. Sounding the alarm to anyone who likes these wagons to get this stuff quickly before it's crushed. If you need exact locations, PM me for reply. Thanks very much!! ariesWagon.jpg richmond2.JPG

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Grizz likes this.
  2. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Welcome. You are about a day or so late. Did you see that beautiful white Town and Country that sold for $3,500? Great Mark Cross interior. You are right. Those are becoming harder to find. And, they are starting to get spendy for real nice ones.

3. Wagonmeister

Wagonmeister New Member

Yes, I did see it. Beautiful car. I look mainly for parts. I do not purchase creampuffs like these because I know the prices are high. There were two that sold out of British Columbia, Canada. One w/ 27K original miles. Sold in Victoria, BC. I can do engine, drive train and have sources for tranny work. If I can find an undamaged wagon with bad engine/tranny, I'm able to bring it back to life! Appreciate hearing from you. You admire them? Have any?

4. 60Mercman

Wagon Garage:
    I don’t. I have a good friend in Santa Fe that has a real stunning maroon Town & Country, ‘86 I think. I’m a Mercury/Ford guy, but I do love the wagon and Convertible Chrysler’s of that era.

5. Wagonmeister

Wagonmeister New Member

They are one-of-a-kind cars. People are going to discover soon that those cars will become collectors items. Have a great week! Thanks again for writing.

60Mercman likes this.
  6. OrthmannJ

OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

Welcome aboard Wagonmeister.

7. Jim 68cuda

Jim 68cuda Well-Known Member

My mom bought her Airies wagon new in 82, and it served her well for ten years. But then it was parked for a year before being handed down to my niece. She didn't have as much luck with it after a year of disuse. aries.jpg

8. 60Mercman

Wagon Garage:
    Sadly. That seems to be the case when a nice Car reaches hand me down status. The owner of the free for nothing Car seems to not be very invested in it, when there’s no skin in the game. Plus sitting probably didn’t help either.

9. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
  10. Wagonmeister

Wagonmeister New Member

Nice wagon!!!!

60Mercman likes this.