Anyone in the Birmingham, AL area?

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by 70fullsize, Dec 3, 2009.

1. 70fullsize

70fullsize New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Hello folks

My name is Stein and I live in Norway. I currently own one 1970 Buick Estate Wagon, but I'm looking for ad one to the collection :)
    I have been in contact with the seller regarding the Estate Wagon which 72KingswoodEstate talked about, but like him, the car doesen't have the woodgraining and its a 6 passenger car.

Then I saw one 70 Estate Wagon on eBay but it wasn't sold do to reserve not met. I sent one email to the seller and asked for more info and photos (car is also listed on Craigslist). And yes, he should send to me, but before I received any photos the car is back on eBay :banghead3:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0457458074&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Anyone in the Birmingham, AL area who might be able to take a look at it for me? I was hoping on having alot of time but auction ends in 6 days.
    Perhaps I just should wait and see if its sold this time before contacting the seller again ??

2. Blackfoot

Blackfoot Wagonless Soul

Wagon Garage:
    What was the highest bid last time? I have a feeling it was alot higher then I think the car is worth.

3. 70fullsize

70fullsize New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Hi Scott

I would gladly bought it for more than the ending bid last time. It ended at $1275, 12 bids and the auction was looked at 1802 times. Belive that the seller understud that his price was a little to high and lowered the buy now this time. Its also for sale at Craigslist for $3250....

Thanks
    Stein E

4. a1awind

a1awind Tiki God

Wagon Garage:
    not near alabama...if ya find one near pittsburgh pennsylvania let me know im always willing to go look for people.

5. 70fullsize

70fullsize New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Thanks for the offer Ian :2_thumbs_up_-_anima
    I'll keep it in mind if something interesting turns up it the Pittsburg area.

Thanks
    Stein E