So, I may be crazy, but I did it again. I bought another 67 Belvedere II wagon. My existing wagon that I bought sight unseen years ago from a member of the Station Wagon Forum has a rebuilt motor, working a.c. and is probably as reliable and trouble free as a brand new car. But, while it doesn't have alot of rust, it does have rust in difficult to repair places (most notably the window channels for the rear side glass). So, I have always kept an eye out for a more solid body. In April I ran across a partially disassembled wagon on the Kansas City Craigslist. After obtaining alot of pictures, I again pulled the trigger on a car, sight unseen. Today this wagon arrived. After sorting through all the parts crammed inside the car, I have found that it's very complete. As for the body, it appears to be very straight and solid. There is body filler plugging a small rust hole at the bottom of the spare tire well in the right rear quarter panel (alot less than my other wagon though), and a rectangular patch will be needed on the inside of the tailgate, and a repair on the passenger side cross member (reproduction pieces are available). Otherwise, the entire car is super clean and solid. The original plan was to take the entire drive train out of the existing (reliable) wagon, and putting the long dormant drive train from this wagon into the old wagon and then selling it. But, if we get this motor running, we may just leave the other wagon alone. In that case I'll probably sell the old one as is. It did come in handy having another wagon on hand to help identify all the loose parts stuffed inside the new wagon.