'62 Dodge Lancer, Fayetteville, AR.

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Krash Kadillak, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I'd be all over this if I had money to burn....... I REALLY hope someone here wants this REAL BAD.......

https://fayar.craigslist.org/ctd/5562259374.html

1962 DODGE LANCER 770 STATION WAGON TOO COOL! L@@K - $14900 (Fayetteville)

Ad text:
    HERE IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY!.

1 OWNER 1962 DODGE LANCER 770 WAGON. ONLY A FEW MADE

THIS ONE IS UNIQUE IN THAT THE PREVIOUS OWNER SHOEHORNED A 318 V-8 INTO THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT. IT IS VERY NICELY DONE. ALSO HAS UPDATED POWER FRONT DISC BRAKES.

THIS JEWEL DRIVES NICE. THE TRANSMISSION PUSH BUTTONS WORK GREAT!. COMES WITH DUAL EXHAUST THAT GIVES IT A SOUND ALL ITS OWN...

THE AM LANCER RADIO (WORKS) THE ELECTRIC BACK WINDOW WORKS AS WELL. IT HAS A HOT ROD HEATER, NO A/C OR POWER STEERING. I AM SURE THE INTERIOR HAS BEEN RESTORED AT SOME TIME. IT IS VERY VERY CLEAN. .

THIS HAS BEEN A CALIFORNIA CAR ALL ITS LIFE. I HAVE RECORDS AND BOOKS THAT GO WITH IT. A BLAST TO DRIVE AND EVERYTHING WORKS!!

COMES WITH 14" REDLINE TIRES, MOPAR RIMS AND CENTER CAPS.... ALL NEW..

Come see us at Parker Motor Company 1827 North College located next to AQ Chicken in Fayetteville, Arkansas. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED.... We sell the nicest pre-owned vehicles in NWA! Come see why we have been in business for over 30 years. We believe in NO PRESSURE SALES and FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE!! To see more of our fine vehicles visit www.parkermotorcompany.com. For more information on this vehicle and others call us at 479-521-6047 (cell) 479-841-8880

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lots more pics with the ad.......
    (Stefan - can we save these to the gallery or garage?)

2. Bentley1

Bentley1 Member

Very Nice...........................Rare!

3. SavoyPlaza

SavoyPlaza Well-Known Member

I agree, Krash. This one is cool! I bet she's a blast to drive, too. Very cool.
    Pete