1990 Buick Estate wagon

Discussion in 'Site News, Feedback, Suggestions and Help' started by littlealgie7, Jun 7, 2018.

1. littlealgie7

littlealgie7 Run out of money to keep everybody happy.

Wagon Garage:
    I need some help. I was hoping to get my Buick wagon on the road today for first Car show cruise in. Not happening. I was in process of getting sheet metal on & lined up. Had it on & stood back & looked. Grill is 2 1/2 off toward drivers side. So I removed grill & loosened Bumper. Can't reduce the off set. Well I had some parts come in for automatic climate control. Found that many relays had melted connectors. The parts that I got to supposed to repair problem? Nope still no blower or control of A/C etc. While the engine was warming up. Water pump leaking. More later.

2. littlealgie7

littlealgie7 Run out of money to keep everybody happy.

Wagon Garage:
    I give up. I have spent the last 8 months trying to get my Buick wagon ready to cruise this summer? Nope, Not happening. Hood that I thought was OK? Not, the fenders, The hood is bent all the way across. So nothing will fit right. A/C is broken to what extent? I checked everything. I have the GM repair manual. To read the trouble shooting? Have no idea why my Buick & a couple I saw a junk yard all have multiple melting of connectors & relays. I replaced all I could with same result. I burned up a NEW blower motor resistor. $250 down the drain. Rock Auto is no help. The do not take returns & tell the un happy customer to call part manufacture for warranty replacements. The parts are not made anymore. The one Buick wagon I found in scrape yard had all the parts I needed at first look. Opened hood that the inter reinforcement stayed down. Too rusty to bother. The fenders were rust free. But were crushed. Any body want a Wagon? oh One more thing. The extreme heat we have had in Ohio melted the rear view mirror off wind shield. While trying for third time to reglue. I pushed the windshield out & is no longer sealed. So some thing else to fix? NOT. Last chance. Buy it from me with all old & new parts inventory.