1988 Buick Electra Estate Wagon

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Feb 23, 2018.

1. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

2. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Looks like the front bumper filler is missing, some.

No problem....well 1 problem, this wagon is to far away! If this wagon was posted local to me, I'd be driving to see it for the price, I'd "maybe have another DD ion the driveway. I know a lot like the :vomito: to me interior colour, but I would swap that out in a flash! Sold my loved 87 cash in hand, also sold my 82 but seller never has come back for it coming on 2 years now ( OK, he had no paid for that one yet)....Guy that bout the 87 also never came back for all the exterior trim and roof rack, and extra alum wheels....go figure?

Now I keep the 82 for ...... I really want another big 80"s Buick wagon, just like the front clip, the dash, the land barge look about them.

Got everything I need to make me a "my" Buick.......... just have to find one again, and this brown one if it was local would be perfect! I have everything it needs to make "me" a wagon that I like

008.JPG
    010.JPG

007.JPG 006.JPG 011.JPG

003.JPG

3. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Has the common 'old carburetor' issue. You just have to find somebody who can rebuild it (or buy a kit and do it yourself), or put on a new replacement, which is what I did. No more drivability problems.

and Tedy - that color on your wagon is beautiful. Just needs a little care.

4. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Well a lot of care, but it's all there. 82, so it's the Olds 307 just like my 87 was....... not worthy to 'fix', that and it has not rum since 2000 (ran great when parked I was told:rofl2:... Yet I bet it did!). But honestly the interior is OMG condition, just have to find the rite wagon for it....hens teeth around here though.

I still have the 82 Olds Crew-zer, the silver one if you remember. Has the built up 350, I regular keep that one running and driving a couple times a month out of the barn. "Had" plans to do the drivetrain swap in my 83 that I sold a couple doors away, but that one ran so good....why fix what was not broken......... If only the rear door windows rolled down I'd still have a DD wagon.......... just saw it a short time back driving home...... still weird to see my wagon driven by another!

......And now back to the tread at hand:tiphat:

5. MAK

MAK Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    hey millsy
    this is around the corner

millsy likes this.