1976 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham

Discussion in 'Car & Truck Talk' started by jwdtenn, Sep 23, 2018.

1. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

2. cammerjeff

cammerjeff Longroofs Rule!

Gotta love the Cigar lighters for back seat passengers! Odd to see a 76 model without a passenger side rear view mirror, Seems very reasonably priced at the moment, I would not expect it to rise much further than the opening price. Just not much demand no matter how nicely equipped. And the colors are not the best for resale.
    But if it were local to me I would have to consider it. Lucky for me its almost as far away from me as it can be and still be in the Continental US of A.

3. rrbnut

rrbnut 1993 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon

Wagon Garage:
    I bought one of these in 2002 for my son as first car, $1200 from a first owner; to tool around with friends and it to be a tank; plus to work on it with him by getting the dried up paint back up, install new muffler and shocks plus general liquids maintenance etc. Spent very little money on it and it was a great driver. Sold it a year later for $3500 to a gentleman in Chicago, who flew out and drove it back home! He was thrilled with the car;I love these boats!

4. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

Reserve appears to be met at $2500.

5. elB

elB Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I love the velour seats of these cars. Large land yacht indeed. Seems decently optioned despite no power locks. I don't see much to go wrong with here, but I agree the color isn't exactly selling the car (GM "boring beige" as my mom called it). I'd say $3-4k is about the top end of one of these cars.