1963 Chevrolet Biscayne

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by wagonfan63, Sep 29, 2016.

1. wagonfan63

wagonfan63 Well-Known Member

2. 101Volts

101Volts Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    1963 BISCAYNE WAGON REAL SURVIVOR !!! 283 V8 2 SPEED GLIDE, ALL ORIG - $10900

1963 CHEVROLET BISCAYNE

fuel: gas
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic

1963 BISCAYNE WAGON REAL SURVIVOR !!! 283 V8 2 SPEED GLIDE, ALL ORIG MUST SEE
    1963 Biscayne wagon. Sat in barn of original owners family for 30 years. Nevada car with clear title. Original 283 motor w few upgrades such as intake and carb (Comes with original also) ~ 80k original miles, power glide transmission. Car sits nice and low riding on 14" supremes. Previous owner did brakes, front end, exhaust, new optima battery , belts, hoses , fluids . Driven several times a week and rides nice. Much of the car has original paint except for 1 fender which was replaced by previous owner due to large dent and the other fender the touched up. Has its share of bruise and bumps but solid, solid car. Always gets the looks. Interior is there and useable. Front seat should be recovered but looks nice with the Mexican blanket. Needs headliner (bows included) Strap your surfboard on and head to the beach. This car runs drives and steers like new. Everything works , all gauges , heater , defrost, dome light , wipers. Car rides super nice even with low stance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. cammerjeff

cammerjeff Longroofs Rule!

I like it when the seller states the car is "all original" when I see its been lowered (or the original springs are shot) has chrome added under the hood, different wheels, and the seat cover indicate to me the seats are not in great shape (so could be original my mistake) I not sure if the Rams Horn exhaust manifolds are stock, I am not a Chevy expert by any means.
    Good looking but very low option example of the base model Full size Chevy. It does have a 283 V-8 and auto trans. I always thought that drive train was only really suited to around town driving. But it has manual brakes and steering, & rear window, no radio, no roof rack or rear air deflector.
    I am also not sure if the Alternator is stock, 63 was a change over year for GM between Alt's and Generator's I know lower option levels of Pontiac's still had Generator's, I would suspect the same applied to low trim level Chevy's, but I don't know that for sure.

pyasher likes this.
  4. pyasher

pyasher Well-Known Member

Original and survivor are the most overused words and classic car sales today

5. Steeveedee

Steeveedee Active Member

Ram's horns are stock, and I believe that '63 was the first year for an alternator. The rest, yes, not original. I like this thing! Just needs springs, and those wheels gone, and upholstery, and, and...that is why I sold my '68 Buick Skylark California GS. Though it needed less than this wagon. If I ever buy an old car again, it'll have to be already restored. I'm too old for it, now.