Station Wagon Forums  

Go Back   Station Wagon Forums > Station Wagon Classifieds > Station Wagons & Parts for Sale

Notices

Old 2008-10-04, 21:11 PM   #1
firstchoice

Vehicle(s): 1966 Dodge Dart wagon
Price: 1995.00   Location: Blairsville Ga.   
Exclamation 1966 Dodge Dart wagon automatic and air conditioned

I have a 1966 Dodge Dart wagon that needs some work but I think is very restorable. I would rather sell this car to someone who would restore it instead of turn it into a drag car or junk it. It has a slant six engine and automatic transmission. I drove it about 40 miles and it did okay but I think the carb needs rebuilt because it cuts out under load, also none of the lights on the car work so for those reasons I wouldn't recommend driving it a long distance. There are receipts where the previous owner had lots of work done to it back in the late 80's, including having the engine and transmission rebuilt. The interior is complete and in decent shape, it has air conditioning but I can't get the blower to work. The exterior is baby blue and has been sprayed with base/clear paint in the past and the clear is peeling badly. There are some minor rust spots but nothing major. There is body damage to the right front fender and the front bumper but it looks like it could be repaired pretty easily. I am selling the car with a bill of sale only but I do have the Ga title that was issued to the original owner back in 1966 that goes with the car, it has been in Ga since it was brand new. I have lots of pictures that I can email upon request. firstchoiceblairsville@gmail.com
firstchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 2008-10-05, 01:21 AM   #2
Roadking41A
Pot Stirrer

Vehicle(s): no wagon
Have any pictures?
Old 2008-10-06, 12:20 PM   #3
Roadking41A
Pot Stirrer

Vehicle(s): no wagon
Thanks for sending the pictures me and the wife are talking it over

Station Wagon Forums > Station Wagon Classifieds > Station Wagons & Parts for Sale