Station Wagon Forums  

Go Back   Station Wagon Forums > Station Wagon Classifieds > Station Wagons & Parts for Sale

Notices

Old 2014-03-04, 13:34 PM   #1
dross1958

My Garage: 1
Vehicle(s): lots of different cars
Price: 9995   Location: naples, fl   
1956 ford 2 door sedan delivery-running project car

SUPER RARE, 1956 Ford Courier SEDAN DELIVERY from the factory, not a station wagon that was modified This running and driving vehicle needs restoration or customizing but look at it and tell me when you have ever seen another one. This has only been yard driven and not taken on the streets or highways, so please plan on transporting it back to you, not driving it across the country.

Original 6 cyl engine, 3 spd manual transmission. Car runs ( from a tank of gas in the engine since the gas lines or tank are plugged). Drove on the truck carrier, drove off the truck carrier and yard drove to where it was parked today. I start it up every few weeks and move it around. This car was pulled from storage and shipped down to me but I have other cars currently undergoing restoration and it will be years before I can even think of starting on this one. I do not want any trades but I am flexible on the price.

Lots of extra parts inside the back such as fenders, trim, emblems, interior parts, new floor pans etc. In fact the car is full of extra parts.

As this is a 50 plus year old used vehicle, it is sold with no warranties, as is, where is. I can not ship the car and you have to make your own shipping arrangements. It can stay where it is as long as you pay the storage fees of $ 59 / month. Email if you have questions or want more pictures - dross1958@comcast.net
dross1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Station Wagon Forums > Station Wagon Classifieds > Station Wagons & Parts for Sale