Check on this '61 Chrysler on eBay!

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by scohrs, Sep 27, 2010.

1. scohrs

scohrs New Member

Wagon Garage:
  2. Jim 68cuda

Jim 68cuda Well-Known Member

It looks great. Thanks for posting it. Theres a separate heading where we usually post e-bay and Craigslist finds. Take a look there where I posted a link a few days ago, to a Craigslist ad for a 64 Colony Park wagon in northern Virginia that would look great in the garage next to your 63.
    http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11071

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  3. stangftl

stangftl Wrench-bender

You just gotta' love it...Rear aerodynamics by NASA (and the front-end by Maytag).

I wonder if the guy woulda' let me put it on my "American Excess" card (don't leave the garage without it).. :D..

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  4. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    I spotted that one awhile back....lots of money right from the git-go.

5. Bigbarneycars

Bigbarneycars Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    COM-ON Fox. You been on the planet long enough, You know yeah gotta pay if yeah wanna play :banana: It'd be way easier then tryin' tah get past my security system's:tiphat: Moat, Alligator's, piranha's, Gun tower's:rofl2::rofl2: UM, almost forgot the Claymor's:naughty:

6. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    LMAO....yeah, yeah, I know, BB. But...the only reason I didn't post up the one on eBay is because I looked quick. I don't like light blue cars or white interiors.....IIRC.....this car has both.
    I'm looking into renting a helicopter with a winch, cable & straps. If you see one over your house you may see the Batwagon do a lift off.:yup::bouncy:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  7. Bigbarneycars

Wagon Garage:
    OH FOX, ON THE GROUND OR IN THE AIR, BRING IT ON:dance: I hope you rent ah big one tho', and it needz to be waaaay bullet proof:D Them gun towers haz radar controlled PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGONZ in 'um. You 'member them from the "NAM" yearz don'tcha. 50 CAL GATLINGS THAT TURNED OUT 'BOUT 4000 RPM. They used 'um in the C-130s to de-forest the jungle before thay got Agent Orange perfected. I got a great price on ah dozen of 'um back in JIMMAH CARTER yearz in the late 70s jes by watchin' the DOD auctionz:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

8. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    LMAO.......guess I'm just gonna have to wait till you drive it somewhere and park it.:biglaugh:

9. stangftl

stangftl Wrench-bender

Here's a few shots of the set-up I picked up on Craig's-list to guard the entrance of the StangCave. It seems to work real-good, but the 20 mike-mike depleted-uranium rounds are kinda' pricey. That, and after just 10 minutes of plinkin', you're sweepin' up shells for an hour and a half.. :biglaugh:..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgpQBZF2sZQ

What's really neat about this system is that it's not only fully-autonomous (don't forget to tell it if you're expecting company), but it also uses its fire-control radar to track targets and down-range projectiles, just bringin' the two together (really cuts-down on tiresome re-loading chores).. :D..

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  10. Bigbarneycars

Wagon Garage:
    Yeah Stangftl, That's kinda like "PUFF". I LIKE IT. But I don't mind pickin' up the spent roundz. Showz me my systemz been workin' and the price of brass iz way up;) AND FOX, You had your best chance ah couple weeks ago at the Volo Museum AND YEAH NEVER SHOWED:p AND I SAT THERE ALL DAY WAITIN' FUR YEAH IN THE RAIN TOO:cry:You're welcome to come over fur ah ride any time tho'. Even ah deminstration from the gun towerz. The sensativity level iz set for anything that movez from HUMMING BIRDZ ON UP:evilsmile: