1960 Ford Country Squire (project), Ventura, CA

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Krash Kadillak, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    On e-bay......
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ford...3857110QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

"This is a very straight original black plate calif car.It has three seats factory AC and an Y code 352/300hp motor.The car is complete except for one hubcap and the passangers fender wood.The car runs and drives but the motor smokes bad and the brakes barely work.The car is almost completely rust free except front and rear passanger floors needs minor repair.The spare tire section is good as is the tailgate and below it where water accumalates.The interior is complete and the back seat is still covered in the original plastic looks like it would clean up and maybe used as is.The Third seat is also very original and it also could maybe just cleaned and used.All of the chrome and stainless are in excellant restorable conditon. All of the glass is still in good condition.The exterior body is accident free and i couldnt find any bondo Any more questions email me at Rionsurf@aol,com or 805 654 9800"

--------------------------------------------
    Not too many of these around anymore.......

[​IMG]

2. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Now thats a diamond in the ruff. It's at just over $1100 with 8 days left, I'll bet it gets decent price...hope who ever does get it brings it back to new.