96 Buick Century wagon on Craigslist cheap

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Jim 68cuda, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Jim 68cuda

Jim 68cuda Well-Known Member

This is NOT mine. Lots of miles on it, but it doesn't look bad. Its in Fairfax, Virginia near Washington, DC.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4010143681.html

1996 Buick Century Station Wagon - $950 (Fairfax, VA)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Station wagon is very helpful for hauling large amounts of equipment or luggage around, or moving furniture. We hate to give up this feature, but are looking to add another car. Body is in good shape, and car runs well. No exterior damage and car has not been smoked in. AC works well. Car has been well-maintained and driven conservatively. It should have many miles left in it. Car has recently had both heads resurfaced and the head gaskets, intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets replaced, new AC compressor, evaporator and condenser, new EGR valve, idle air control valve and throttle position sensor, new heater core and thermostat, new water pump, new radiator and both oxygen sensors replaced, replaced both front window motors, new left front wheel bearing and right lower ball joint, new right inner tie-rod, serpentine belt and tensioner, plus the routine maintenance such as brake and hoses. Car has been well-maintained and is set for many miles in the future.

$204,500 miles.

$950 firm.

2. Jim 68cuda

Jim 68cuda Well-Known Member

3. BlueVista

BlueVista Well-Known Member Charter Member

The rural mailbox route postal carrriers love those cars.

They can carry large packages, they're easy to drive sitting on the passenger side , they seem to last forever, and they're easy on brakes.
    The most common wagon you see in my neck of the woods.

4. occupant

occupant Occupantius

Wagon Garage:
    I've found a few around central OH myself, 94-95 Cieras and 95-96 Centurys and they're at the top of my list. Figured out I won't be doing the courier thing and have an offer to drive a tow truck running insurance transfers and AAA roadside assistance. I'm all excited about that and just need an A to B vehicle since I'm be taking the wrecker home at least 5 nights a week. Actually looking at that Matador in Scranton.