'88 Buick Electra Estate - Buffalo, NY

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Krash Kadillak, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2421721977.html

1988 Buick Electra Estate Wagon NO RUST LOW MILEAGE ORIGINAL - $4500 (Buffalo from VA)

Date: 2011-06-04, 9:56PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-xkxr9-2421721977@craigslist.org

For Sale-- a classic, low mileage original in great shape. 1988 Buick Electra Estate Wagon with only 65,000 original miles...and no rust. The car is white with wood grain striping. White with third rear seat and 2 way tailgate door. The interior is gold colored and very plush and comfortable cloth. The car has a 307 V8 engine and an automatic 4 speed overdrive transmission. The car gets 25-27 MPG, really! The car has full power with all power windows and power front seats (driver and passenger!) New Kumho whitewall tires (not cheap). This car was originally being priced at $5250 and I am willing to part with it for $4500. The car's body is flawless but needs minor paint work on the hood and roof. Please email me with any questions. The car is in Virginia but I am willing to drive it up to Buffalo as I have plans to visit family soon in Tonawonda. This car has spent its whole life in the rust free south. I am the second owner and the mileage is absolutely original.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CapriceEstate

CapriceEstate Yacht Captain

Wagon Garage:
    I love these Buick Estate's. Too bad they didn't come Fuel Injected. I do feel his price is about twice what it should be.

3. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Yup....I love 'em too Tom. And I agree with you about the price. I looked at this car on eBay and I don't believe the mileage either. It's nice but not a cherry.