1957 Buick Caballero - Kijiji.ca - St. Thomas, ON

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Cyber-Wizard, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Cyber-Wizard

Cyber-Wizard Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    NOTE: This is not my car nor do I know the owner. I'm merely sharing an ad that I found online.

MAN! I wish I had the time, skill, space, and money to snag this!

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ero-Wagon-Plus-2-more-Cars-W0QQAdIdZ466539134

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MikeT1961

MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

So, for $12,000 or so, you get not one, but 2 4 door hardtop Buick wagons PLUS a 4 door hardtop sedan. One of the wagons is mostly disassembled, and has been blasted and primed. The other wagon and the sedan both seem like very solid cars, too. This sounds like one SWEET deal for the right person. You could fix all 3, sell one wagon and the sedan and pay for the whole shooting match, including the wagon you keep! SAWEET!!!

3. Termite Free Woodie

Termite Free Woodie New Member

I agree, I think this is a good deal for the Buick fan.

Wow, I forgot how wide and gargantuan these cars looked.:dance:

4. RatMaster

RatMaster Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I know the dealer well enough, often talk with him at the local cruise nights, buddy of mine bought a 928 from him a few years back, he has an extensive personal collection, and deep pockets. if anyone wants I can go look at the cars and take more pictures for you.

Nigel's once nice property has a big house a huge shop with room for 12 or more cars, and parts storage, and he also had a huge storage barn. A true car guy's dream property, now has one major issue The city of Toronto bought all the neighbouring land for their waste management division, so now every day dozen of transport trucks from toronto drive past his place loaded with garbage from the city of toronto. He must have gave in finally and sold that property,the fragrance in the air around there is horrid.... so it's not so much that he has lost storage, it's just easier to sell the cars than move to his new property

Nigel is a slick dealer, with a history.....

he buys and flips a lot of cars every year, cleans em up drives em and sales em. He'll show up at cruise nights with his newest finds all the time.

5. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    NOPE. You only get one 4-door hardtop wagon (white/green one). The other wagon (brown) is the cheaper one with a full center post and door frames.

6. MikeT1961

MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

You are correct, Marshall. That is what I get for looking at ads in the middle of the night! Still, a sweet trio of cars for a fair price, I would say. Add a 4 door sedan, and the pair of 2 doors plus a convertible and have a whole collection of all models. Neat idea!

7. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Wow. This is a very interesting sale!:yup: Looks like a lot of new parts go along with it, too. The cars look mostly solid. There was a time I would have been on my way to look at this threesome! :thumbs2: