1965 Ford Falcon on 4x4s - $3,000 - Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by 101Volts, Dec 18, 2014.

1. 101Volts

101Volts Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/4754193917.html

Has this one been posted on here before?

Per the ad:

1965 ford falcon odometer: 41000 paint color : white size : mid-size type : wagon drive : 4wd fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : rebuilt cylinders : 8 cylinders

I have for sale or trade my 1965 falcon 4 door station wagon 4x4. It is mounted on a 1979 jeep wagoneer chassis. It has the 360 engine, 400 turbo Trans , Dana rears etc. It runs and drives and is inspected til 4/2015. It will need the front floors addressed before the next insp. It has a newer holly street avenger carb, edelbrock aluminum 4 barrel intake, Flowmaster dual exhaust, tires have great tread, the seats have been recovered and look very good. I just installed new door seals, and repaired the fuel sending unit. It has a awesome stereo consisting of 5 Rockford subs in the trunk, a pioneer stereo, rockford speakers around the car and 2 2,000 watt amplifiers to power everything. It has dual batteries and a 180 amp alternator, on board charging system so you can plug in the car to maintain the batteries if it is not in use regularly. This car does still need some tinkering but can definitely be driven around while you do it. I drive it 50 miles round trip to work occasionally just for fun and so it doesn't just sit. If interested call or text and I can answer any questions you may have. As for trades i would consider 1970's, 1980's 1990's ford 4x4 trucks. utility style atv's, etc, but i may be open to other items. Thanks for looking, Bob.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]