1987 Pontiac Safari

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Pombiwagon, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Pombiwagon

Pombiwagon Active Member

Wagon Garage:
    Nice Pontiac Safari near Toronto.
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1987-pontiac-safari-wagon/1025760678?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
    The six digit odometer indicates 112..., about 70000 miles.
    On a day off recently I was supposed to see a friend in Montreal but he cancelled, so I went on a crazy road trip instead and did the 17 hour drive in a day to see the car... It looked very nice in my opinion and the 307 ran well. The owner seemed to me a very nice guy, and there was only a small area where the woodgrain was missing near the right rear fenderwell. He said he bought it from the aging original owner, who used it rarely. He said he had some body work done in the lower part of some (or all-I'm not sure) the doors, and new di-noc applied around the right rear fenderwell. Other than that the paint is original, and the only rust I found was a small area on the rear bumper.
    B-body wagons are rare here but it was priced high though I found. Anyways then we had an unexpected repair in the house and the money that could be invested in a wagon vanished...It’s been very nice to admire and fun to drive nevertheless :disagree:
    Let me know what you think in case it doesn't sell and finances get better, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  2. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage: