New AutoWorld wagons

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Memorabilia & Toys' started by n2fordmuscle, Mar 10, 2014.

1. n2fordmuscle

n2fordmuscle Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    These were scheduled to release back in January. The suspense has been killing me. I guess the manufacturer has been having some issues. They're starting to show up on Ebay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CustomCruiser90

CustomCruiser90 Well-Known Member

Those are fantastic for such tiny cars, I wish someone would do up a good '50's or '60's station wagon in 1:18 scale

3. estatewagon

estatewagon Well-Known Member

What kind of money do these sell for? They look very high quality. The '64 CS has been done by other companies but the '69 Chevy is incredible. I prefer 1/43rd scale, not too big not too small, but I'll make an exception for the '69

4. dennis

dennis Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Awesome , love to know when they are available and it would be great if could keep me posted n2fordmuscle :cheers: its been awhile

5. n2fordmuscle

Wagon Garage:

Hey dennis. :cheers: Hope all is well!

They should be $5. WalMart and ToysRUs carried the 1st release by this manufacturer. The wagons are included in the 2nd release. Also try HobbyTown USA and maybe Hobby Lobby, although they'll be a little more at Hobby Stores. I'm guessing they'll start showing up at normal retail within the month. I expect these wagons will be very popular and a little hard to find. There was a '76 Cadillac Deville from the 1st release that still is hard to find in normal retail.

6. m261398

m261398 Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Milezone.com has them now. Looks like they were added today. Just ordered mine. Got both white and green Kingswoods, and white and red Squires. I've lost out on new releases before, and I'm not waiting around hoping my Walmart eventually gets them. eBay auctions are asking north of $15 each. Milezone had them retail, plus shipping. Can't wait until they arrive!

7. n2fordmuscle

Wagon Garage:
    That's a good price, especially considering what they're selling for on ebay. I had pre-ordered a case months ago. I like the Mercury Cyclone and Ford Galaxie that's also in this release.

8. m261398

Wagon Garage:
    These will be great additions to my wagon diecast collection. They look like awesome models. It's great that companies are doing long overlooked cars. Unfortunately, I've gotten myself knee-deep in Hot Wheels. But if I could do it all over again, I'd stick with M2 Machines, Greenlight, later Johnny Lightning, and now Auto World. The realism and detail blows most Hot Wheels and Matchbox offerings away.

9. m261398

Wagon Garage:
    They appear to be gone now from Milezone. If you blinked you would have missed them. Glad I saw them and jumped on it immediately.

10. m261398

Wagon Garage:
    Got my cars today. I took the green Chevy and white Ford out to play with, and left the white Chevy and red Ford in the packaging.

Attached Files:

11. m261398

Wagon Garage:
    Couple more pics.

Attached Files:

12. wagonmaster

wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wagon Garage:
    Nice, I have to get some!

13. n2fordmuscle

Wagon Garage:
    My case arrived Saturday. Still haven't removed them from the package yet. Gonna wait to see if I can find a few extras at normal retail. But, man they look good. I may not be able to wait to open mine!

14. Wagonmaster49

Wagonmaster49 Member

Just received mine..

Up here in the Great White North we don't get a lot of the diecast you guys/gals can get at Walmart, Toys R Us and Target stores in the USA. I have been wanting theses wagons since I saw them maybe a year ago and was able to buy the pair of Chevys off Ebay for 29.95. I know that is expensive and if I just bought them I would have to pay over 20/25.00 for shipping, but I also bought 10/12 other 1:64th diecast (I'm a 67/72 Chevy truck fan ) and all together the shipping was 26.00. The Chevy wagons are awesome and are on my display wall and will probably never come out of the blister pack.

15. olddragcars

olddragcars New Member

Wagon Garage:
    These wagons are AWESOME, I can't wait to get them. They will make a great tow car for my hot wheels slingshot dragster. They'll also look great in a "Used Car Lot Scene".